11 июл. 2012 г.

Wanderlust

& George Gergenblatt: Another con would be space. You know, it’s a studio apartment.
    RE agent: No, it’s a microloft!
    Linda Gergenblatt: It’s a microloft. Actually, it’s written in here that it’s a microloft.
    George: We’re adults here. Let’s call it what it is. It’s a studio apartment.
    Linda: It says it somewhere.
    George: I’ve never even heard of a microloft.
    Linda: Does your husband do this?

& Rick: All right, enough gabbing. Give me the grand tour.
    George: All right. That’s the kitchen.
    Rick: Small.
    George: That’s the bathroom.
    Rick: Small.
    George: That’s the bedroom.
    Rick: Small.
    George: That’s the tour.
    Rick: Holy shit! Our TV room is twice the size of your whole place.
    George: Yeah, but you live in Atlanta.

& Marcy: It just doesn’t fit the HBO brand. We do violence and heartache, but it’s sexy.
    Linda: Mmm-hmm.
    Marcy: Do you understand?
    Linda: Of course. What was I thinking? You know what we could do? We could throw some vampires in there to have sex with the penguins. And then you could have brooding, sexy little vampire penguins. Would that work for your brand? What if the polar bears were hookers, and on meth? And then they show their tits for no reason. How would that work?
    Marcy: I think you’re joking, but if you could do that, that would be very interesting for us.

& RE agent: You want to sell?!.. Look, I’m going to be completely honest with you guys. The market has dropped.
    Linda: We just bought it.
    George: You said it was a good investment!
    RE agent: I think you said that.
    Linda: Y... You said that!
    RE agent: In any case, it doesn’t matter who said it. Nobody’s buying studio apartments right now.
    George: It’s a microloft.
    RE agent: Okay, let’s just grow up and call things what they are. It’s a studio apartment.
    George: I knew it!
    RE agent: Even if you could sell it, it would be at a loss. You’re not seeing that money again.

& Kathy: There I go, running off at the mouth again. Some people call it “verbal diarrhea.” I just call it “word shit.”

& Linda: I’m Linda. That’s George.
    Kathy: Hello. “George,” huh?.. If you’re George, then where’s John, Paul and Ringo?
    George: ... Ah.
    Kathy: Where are they? Did you bring them?
    George: No, I didn’t bring them.
    Kathy: Not even Ringo?
    George: Nope.
    Kathy: ... You know I’m kidding, right? I do, yeah.

& George: Who knows how many days any of us have on this Earth?.. I want to fill mine with laughter, happiness and love. Let’s get the fuck out of here!


& George: Well, hey, was I lying?
    Seth: Not yet. Linda, would you like to start?
    Linda: Okay. Um...
    Karen: You’re lying!
    Linda: I didn’t say anything yet.
    Karen: You didn’t have to.

& Carvin: This is historic! The revolution has begun. All because this courageous woman saw an unjust world and waved her boobies at it. Let’s celebrate!

& Linda: Come here. What’s wrong with you?
    George: I can’t do this. I can’t do it. I can’t have 15 people involved every time we have an argument. I miss meat, I miss air-conditioning, I miss going to the bathroom and being able to shut a door like most people. I’m not the weird one. I’m in the majority. I’m leaving.
    Linda: I’m staying.

& GPS female voice: Turn right onto State Route 320 and go 13 miles.

& Seth: What we will do, is we will make love without touching.
    Linda: You know what, I gotta go.
    Seth: Wait, Linda... Ahhh
    Linda: God, Seth!
    Seth: I was almost there!

& Linda: Carvin, please don’t judge me. I needed meat.
    Carvin: Hey, I come here every Sunday. You can’t live off of macrobiotic bean curd shit your whole life.

& Linda: Your secret is safe with me.
    Carvin: Who cares? I’ve been in Elysium four decades... My point is you gotta do what is right for you. Don’t get me wrong. Elysium is an amazing adventure, but sometimes I think I missed out on something that was even more real. You know, more real.

& Linda: Wow! That’s every member of the meat family.
    Carvin: That’s some kind of wurst. “Wurst”? I don’t know why they call it “wurst.” It’s the best.

& George: Stop punching me!
    Seth: I’m not punching you. I’m slapping you!
    Karen: I wish there was something we could do to help, but we’re non-violent. What do we do?

& Seth: I did it for love. I did it for Linda. Anyone would have done the same thing for $11,000. I love you. But I love me more.

& George: I don’t care where we live. You’re where I want to be.
    Linda: And you’re where I want to be.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий