2 июл. 2012 г.

Safe

& Emile Docheski: I have three children. The first thing you have to learn as a father, is to know when your children are lying to you.

& Vassily Docheski: We looked into your records... not much to find. Work for City, garbage collection, sanitation. Good benefits, but no glamour, eh?

& Vassily: Here’s the deal: You are free to go, but we will have eyes on you. Not always. But when you least expect it... we’ll be there. Anyone you try to make friends with or even talk to or anything or bring hot dog or anything... will die... like your wife... Because of you. Of course you can always end it! Jump off a bridge... throw yourself in front of a train... Damn your eternal soul to hell, if you believe in that kind of bullshit. Personally... I don’t! So, I’d go for it, but... but I am not you... Thank God.

& Vassily: You?! The garbage collector?
    Luke: You got bad information. I never collected garbage... I disposed of it.

& Luke: Let’s go.
    Mei: I’m not five years old.
    Luke: Then keep up!

& Luke: Why are you here, Mei?
    Mei: To count.

& Mei: ... Now you know everything. Happiness for you?

& Mei: You’re a crazy man... but not so stupid.


& Luke: Pray!

& Luke: I’ve been in restaurants all night. And all I was served was lead.

& Mayor: Satisfied?
    Luke: I want to make sure it’s not Elvis’ Greatest Hits.

& Alex: What is she to you?
    Luke: Life.

& Luke: Gonna find out where the money is... you’re gonna have to do it the hard way.

& Mei: I saw him fight before... bad business for you.

& Mei: I don’t want no more fathers. Will you be my friend?
    Luke: ’Til my dying day.

& Luke: I got info on a school for gifted kids up in Seattle. It’s a nice ride. If you like trees and shit.

& Mei: Are we safe?
    Luke: One day at a time, Mei. One day at a time.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ To complex to be good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий