12 июл. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 1x6

Crazy Handful of Nothin’

& Walter: Let’s get something straight. This, the chemistry, is my realm. I am in charge of the cooking. Out there on the street, you deal with that. As far as our customers go, I don’t wanna know anything about them. I don’t want to see them. I don’t want to hear from them. I want no interaction with them whatsoever. This operation is you and me, and I’m the silent partner. You got any issues with that?
    Jesse: Whatever, man.
    Walter: No matter what happens, no more bloodshed. No violence.

& Coach: Walt, is there anything else you’re holding back from your family? Now’s the time to share.
    Walter: Well... I like to be alone, I mean at times... and it’s not about you, really. It’s just that sometimes it feels better not to talk at all... about anything... to anyone.
    Coach: Alone time can be helpful for some types. Maybe knowing what you do... when you’re alone... might make it easier for your family to be more accepting of whatever it is you do... alone.
    Walter: Well... I like to go on walks a couple of times a week, maybe more, after work. And I really enjoy the nature. You know, the cacti, the vegetation, that kind of thing... It’s really very therapeutic.

Charlie Steinmann — It is such a good night



& Walter: How much is this?
    Jesse: 26 big ones.
    Walter: Is that all? $26,000?!
    Jesse: No, that’s 26 hundred, and your share is 13, minus 25 bucks for that phone.


& Walter: This is unacceptable. I am breaking the law here. This return is too little for the risk.

& Jesse: You may know a lot about chemistry, but you don’t know jack about slinging dope.
    Walter: Well, I’ll tell you, I know a lack of motivation when I see it. You’ve got to be more imaginative, you know? Just think outside the box here.

& Walter: We need a distributor now. Do you know anyone like that?
    Jesse: Yeah, I mean I used to until you killed him.

& Jesse: Look, I’m telling you, Mr. White, it’s too risky. Okay? I mean, we’re making money. Why can’t you just be satisfied with the way it is?
    Walter: Jesus! Just grow some fucking balls!

& Walter: I don’t know. I mean, for what it’s worth, Hugo just doesn’t strike me as the thief.
    Hank: Yeah, well, nothing personal, Walt, but you wouldn’t know a criminal if he was close enough to check you for a hernia*.

& Hank: I’m waiting. You going to man up, or you’re going to puss out?

& Walter: I’m all in.
    Hank: No. You bad, bad, bad, horrible liar. What are you smoking there, huh?.. You got a heart? You got the flush, don’t you?

& Walter Jr.: Bad ass, Dad.

& Tuco: What’s your name?
    Walter: Heisenberg.

& Tuco: Let me get this straight. I steal your dope, hmm? I beat the piss out of your mule boy! And then you walk in here, and you bring me more meth? That’s a brilliant plan, ese.
    No-Doze: Brilliant.
    Walter: You got one part of that wrong. This... is not meth.

& Walter: Money up front!
    Tuco: All right. Money up front. Sometimes you got to rob to keep your riches.

& Tuco: What is that shit?
    Walter: Fulminated mercury. A little tweak of chemistry.

--
hernia — грыжа

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ What a transformation, man! No way!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий