24 июл. 2012 г.

Lockout

& Langral: Who was the mystery man on the phone?
Snow: His name was Fuck You.

& Hydell (by Joseph Gilgun known from Misfits S03): I’m innocent! That wasn’t me. That’s a case of mistaken identity.
    Emilie Warnock: Fifty-three counts?
    Hydell: I’ve a very familiar face.

& Alex: In less than an hour, all these people, including young Emilie Warnock here, will be the only thing keeping us alive. You don’t mess with your poker chips.

& Harry Shaw: ... Or... We can send in one man. One man with one very specific order. To get Emilie Warnock out.
    President Warnock: Who?
    ...
    Snow: I’d rather castrate myself with blunt rocks.

& — Why don’t we just kill that lunatic?
    Hydell: ... Because he’s my brother.

& Snow: Shit! They’ve cut transmission.
    Emilie: Who did?
    Snow: The little transmission fairies. Who do you think?


& Snow: You don’t have to do that! A simple “thank you” is enough.

& Emilie: Are you the only type of jerk they found for this kind of mission?
    Snow: The only one stupid enough to say yes.

& Emilie: I’m not kidding. We can’t just leave them.
    Snow: Leave who?
    Emilie: The hostages! What is that?!
    Snow: That’s to stop the bleeding. And... hopefully... the talking.

& Emilie: On my own?
    Snow: You’re a big girl, right? Here’s an apple. And a gun. Don’t talk to strangers. Shoot them.

& Emilie: So, what do I call you?
    Snow: You know what? Don’t call me.

& Snow: Here, shoot them, will you?.. Jesus, I thought you were a Democrat.

& Emilie: I came here to ensure that people were being treated fairly and decently, unlike yourself.
    Snow: You know, it’s easy to be a saint with nothing on the line. You wait till you’ve got a serious sacrifice to make and then you’ll find out who you really are.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ It's just don't worth watching. Joseph Gilgun is the only bright (actually, dark) spot

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий