30 июл. 2012 г.

Continuum 1x9

Family Time

& Kiera: I’ll, uh, I’ll keep an eye on the boy...
    Carlos: Good.
    Alec: The boy?

& Alec: You wanna see my setup?

& Kiera: What did you do to it?
    Alec: I hacked it. Black is so much cooler than copper, ask any nerd.

& Hoyt: I have a better idea... we start the revolution now.

& Kiera: I’ve seen thousands of innocents killed for a cause. You know what they called the activists?..
    — Heroes?
    Kiera: Murderers.


& Kiera: I have a plan.
    Carlos: Yeah, you gonna tell me what it is?.. Of course not.

& Kiera: Everything’s gonna be okay.
    Carlos: You’re a lousy liar. Despite all your lies... I still trust you. More than anyone... although your name’s... probably not even Kiera.

& Sonya: Well, isn’t there something we should do? They could kill him.
    Kagame: No, don’t worry. Everything I am, everything I become will be the result of the things unfolding on that farm.

& Kellogg: These older scotches have a subtle smoky aftertaste that’s... divine. Just take a sip... Or a... or a gulp.

& Kellogg: Tomorrow’s not promised, Kiera. Maybe it’s best to stop living for a future that might not even happen.

--
On the Imdb.

Σ Well, can not wait for a season finale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий