1 мар. 2011 г.

Southland Tales (2/3)


& Veronica Mung: Check this out, pig! Fascist dogma applied! Revolution by surprise! My vagina will not be denied a vote in your subjective election! That’s an original poem! By Dream!


& Ronald: Dream over.


& Policeman Bookman: Flow my tears.


& Zora: Now, that was loud. And that was funny.


& Bookman: You’re not really here.
    Ronald: Who am I?
    Bookman: None of your business.

Pixies - Wave of Mutilation

cease to resist, giving my goodbye
drive my car into the ocean
you’ll think i’m dead, but i sail away
on a wave of mutilation
a wave
wave


& Senator Bobby Frost: Did I just see two cars pork each other?
    Vaughn Smallhouse: Indeed.
    Madeline Frost Santaros: That was disgusting.
    Smallhouse: I wouldn’t worry, sir. That’s the European version.


& Pinziki: It’s an urgent problem regarding Boxer Santaros... What do you mean he’s unavailable?! Unavailable, my ass! You tell Vaughn Smallhouse he better not fuck with Deep Throat Two.


& Pinziki: How the fuck am I supposed to blackmail some movie star if I can’t get his fucking representation on the phone?
    Teri: These Hollywood managers, they think their shit don’t smell.
    Pinziki: Let me tell you something, Teri. When the shit hits the fan, it all smells the same.
    Teri: Fuck, yeah, it does.


& Bookman: You want to fuck or watch a movie?
Sarah Michelle Gellar (aka Krysta Now) - Teen Horniness is Not a Crime


& Smallhouse: Are you Deep Throat Two?
    Krysta: I’m not in that movie.


& Hideo Takehashi: You bastard! You said finger, not entire hand!!
    Baron Von Westphalen: Clearly your attorneys didn’t read the whole contract. It stipulates a six-inch margin of error in the cutting radius.
    Hideo Takehashi: Contract said finger only!
    Baron Von Westphalen: Serpentine... have Mr. Takehashi’s hand bronzed and mounted on a cheap wooden plaque.


& Pilot Abilene: Is it God?
    Martin Kefauver: It’s... it’s medicinal. Now, dog, I seen... I seen all your movies. You’re... you’re great.
    Abilene: I know I’m great. Tell me something I don’t know.


& Abilene: Look. Green, you dream. Blue, in an hour you feel new. And you can forget all about mellow yellow and ancient orange, ’cause, hey, I’m giving you blood red. Do you bleed? I said, do you bleed?
    Kefauver: Yeah, yeah, dog.
    Abilene: Then you take the blood train. You talk to God without even... without even seeing Him. You hear His voice, and you see His disciples. They appear like... like angels under a sea of black umbrellas. Angels who can see through time.
    Martin Kefauver: Thanks, dog.
The Killers — I’ve Got Soul But I’m Not A Soldier


& Krysta: Penetrating.
    Zara: It’s just a suggestion.


& Smallhouse: You know what? You’re going to go down, Cyndi Pinziki... That’s right, I know your real name.
    Pinziki: You know, I wasn’t going to do this, but I feel very generous* today. I’m going to leave you with a little present.
    Smallhouse: Wow. I am flattered. What is it?
    Pinziki: ... A Taser gun to the balls.
    Smallhouse: What?!!!


& Pinziki: ...because when all is said and done, nobody rocks the cock like Cyndi Pinziki.



--- Dict:
generous — щедрый; великодушный; выдержанный


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий