1 мар. 2020 г.

The One Where Rachel Finds Out

Friends 1×24


Monica: Okay, we got the coleslaw. We got the buns...
Phoebe: We've got the ground-up flesh of formally cute cows and turkeys.

Chandler: Men are here.
Joey: We make fire. Cook meat.
Chandler: Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back.

Joey: We want you to be happy. And I may only have a couple beers in me, but I love you, man.
Chandler: I'm still on my first. So I just think you're nice.

Joey: That's good. Just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.

Rachel: This is unbelievable. I mean, this is unbelievable.
Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge.
Chandler: No, it's not. It's small, it's tiny, it's petite, it's wee.
Phoebe: Uh-uh. I don't think any of our lives will ever be the same ever again.
Chandler: Is there a mute button on this woman?

Rachel: Ross?! All this time?!

Monica: Behind my brother's back?!... Is the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий