18 мар. 2020 г.

Foxhead

The Outsider 1x8


Yunis Sablo: ...in Tennessee, town called Cecil, near Chattanooga.
Alec Pelley: Yeah, I've been there. It's a diner, two bars, and a bunch of caves, not much else.

Seale: Peach Crease... Damn, I could never quit a job like that.
Claude: Well, as the saying goes, if God truly hates your guts, then he grants your deepest wish.

Jeannie: Don't go.
Ralph: Why not? Wh... What?
Jeannie: Because you're blind. You don't really believe in this thing, which means you're not capable of seeing it for what it really is. Could you imagine going into a battle with your eyes shut?
Ralph: J, there's not gonna be a battle.
Jeannie: There will be.

Holly: Please don't tell me.
Ralph: Yeah. Became a warehouse clerk in the Aleutian Islands. You know, up there in the ass-end of Alaska. "Could've swam to Russia in an hour and back," is what he used to say.

Ralph: Let's just say that you sold me on this El Cuco thing of yours, right? What does it want?
Holly: It wants what every organism wants. It wants to perpetuate its own existence, it wants to survive. At all costs.

Holly: It's not a criminal. It's not even human.
Ralph: ... I knew you were gonna say that.

Yunis Sablo: I'm assuming you're aware of some of her... gifts.
Andy Katcavage: Yeah, she put on a show or two.
Yunis Sablo: Did you know that she can walk into a room full of people... and pick out the ones that are gonna die soon?... I'm serious, man. I've seen her do it. When she's reading you and she senses your time is nigh, at first, she can't take her eyes off you, then she can't bear to look at you... Same thing with her hands, at first, she's reaching out for you, and then, she pulls away immediately as if you were radioactive. She hasn't behaved like that with you, has she?....

'Claude': I need to eat.


Sam: Do you know where the Sabertooth Cave is?
Volunteer: Well, I'll tell you, there's over a hundred caves around here, so the best I can say is "somewhere." Have fun.

Holly: Um... I know what I just told you might sound a little insane.
Claude: Insane don't even come close.

Holly: If you can't get yourself to really believe in this thing, then you're not only an obstacle, but you're a danger to everyone else.
Ralph: I don't respond to ultimatums... You need to step off. Let me come at it at my own pace. Which is what I've been trying to do. ....
Holly: Try harder. Come to it faster. Please.

Holly: Ehh.
Seale: You don't like puzzles?
Holly: I don't like elephants.

Seale: Shit, man, it's just weed. Practically in the damn Bible.
Ralph: Oh, yeah?
Seale: Oh, hell yeah! When they discovered King Solomon's burial chambers, guess what they found on his night table.

Howard: Jesus Christ. Hey. What? You too cheap to spring for a room?.. I swear to God, I never met a cop who didn't hate a nickel because it wasn't a dime. That's amazing... Fuckin' cops.

Seale: Whatever you're here for, I didn't do shit.

Holly: He's here.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий