11 мар. 2020 г.

In the Pines, in the Pines

The Outsider 1x7


Jack Hoskins: So, what is it? Vampire? Satan? Joker? A guilty conscience?
Holly Gibney: I don't know.
Jack Hoskins: How old is it?
Holly Gibney: I don't know.
Jack Hoskins: My age? Centuries? Before the Big Bang? Is there just the one, or is there others?

Holly Gibney: You know I'm trying to help you, right?

Holly Gibney: This... thing... It's drawn to pain. Pain is... its wine. That's why you.

Jack Hoskins: How many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb?... One. But the lightbulb really has to wanna change.

Glory: Yep, it's me. Mrs. Terry Maitland, bride of Frankenstein.

Yunis Sablo: Maybe she told you why. You just didn't wanna hear it.

Yunis Sablo: She doesn't strike me as crazy. She's weird, okay, but she's not crazy.


Yunis Sablo: Here's the difference between you and me. You need this whole thing to make some kind of sense that you can live with. I just want it to end.

Jeannie Anderson: No, you don't get to do this anymore, Ralph... Play like it's reasonable and rational to ignore everything that's unreasonable and irrational that's happening right in front of your face.

Ralph Anderson: Do you believe in the concept of evil?
Therapist: Whenever I hear evil, I think "medieval".
Ralph Anderson: Okay, but... do you believe in it?
Therapist: I believe in cause and effect, and I believe in medical research.
Ralph Anderson: Okay, so, for you, um... any kind of, um, negative behavior, uh, is due to either bad parenting, bad genes, uh, bad brain chemistry, right? There's no such thing, for you, as evil in the world without some rational explanation.
Therapist: If I wanted to be a voodoo doctor, I'd have gone to voodoo med school.

Therapist: I will tell you this. For all that we now know and understand about the world these days... there's a hell of a lot more that we don't, and maybe never will. Is that any help?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий