28 мар. 2020 г.

An Academic Crime and a More Romantic Taco Bell

Young Sheldon 3×17


Dr. Sturgis: Whoops. Time flies when you're having fun.
Sheldon: What could be more fun than giving a physics lecture?
Dr. Sturgis: Finishing a physics paper.

Sheldon: Interesting! That sounds like a step towards a unified field theory.
Dr. Sturgis: Fingers crossed. Although I can't cross my fingers... arthritis.

Sheldon: Here we go... "A Reconsideration of the Role of Time Operators in Quantum Mechanics." Grabby title.
Meemaw: Mm. I'll wait for the movie.

Jana: This is nice.
Georgie: I like to think of Chi-Chi's as a more romantic Taco Bell.

Georgie: Water sounds great. Refreshing.

Sheldon: I'm glad Dr. Sturgis let me read his paper before he published.
George: Why is that?
Sheldon: He's getting numbers for the massive neutrinos that are in excess of a hundred giga-electron volts.
George: Well, good for him.
Sheldon: No, it's embarrassing.
George: Had a 50-50 shot...


Dr. Sturgis: What did you think?
Sheldon: I thought your typing was very tidy. Your sentence structure was impressive. And your theory was... not without succeeding in avoiding success.
Dr. Sturgis: Well, Sheldon, uh, you don't need to beat around the bush. We're men of science. Uh, just give it to me straight.
Sheldon: The masses for your neutrinos are impossible.

Dr. Sturgis: I don't know how I missed that. I'm such an idiot.
Sheldon: You're not an idiot. You're just a bonehead.

Georgie: Hold on a second. Is this one of those fights where we end up making out in the back seat?

Mary: Can you believe this?! Boy trophy, boy trophy... boy trophy.
George: Hmm, all I see is my trophy wife... Nope? Okay.
Mary: Look, the only girl trophies are for cheerleading, soccer and golf.
George: So buy Missy a golf trophy and tell her it's a skinny bat.

Connie: I knew all that God talk was covering something really evil...

Sheldon: Dr. Linkletter, Sheldon Cooper. I need your help reporting an academic crime.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 645

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий