29 мар. 2020 г.

New York, New York, New York

This Is Us 4×16


Randall: You know I'm always here for some Jack-rassic Park.

Toby: Ptero-Jack-tyl. Sorry, it was right there.

Randall: This is what's best for her. I need you to trust me on this one.

Jack: We have exactly one day in New York City... So, have each of you picked the one activity you would like to do?
Kevin: Everything Kevin McCallister does in Home Alone 2. ...
Jack: I said you could pick one thing, not an entire movie's worth.
Kevin: Fine. A huge toy store. Like the one Kevin McCallister goes to, obviously. ...
Randall: The natural history museum, for dioramas. ...
Kate: I want to go to a fancy hotel and drink tea like Eloise.

Rebecca: My dad used to take my mom and I into the city every year. He just, he had this thing about him. He made everything in the city feel magical...

Kevin: Seriously? Two museums in one day?
Randall: Bad luck for you.
Kevin: This is supposed to be a vacation!

Kevin: I see the Entire State Building!

Kevin: Well, only the best for you. You're like Cinderella, you know, and I'm one of those, uh, those mice that helps you. I'm, like, the-the... the handsomest mouse, whatever that mouse is, that's me... I really want this weekend to be special for you, Mom.


Kevin: It's, um, all my acting teacher. Seriously, he's incredible. He's teaching me to be present. It's the Meisner Technique. It's awesome.

Kevin: Wow. Watch out, Helen Mirren.
Rebecca: Ah, stop it! You know she's my spirit animal.
Kevin: She's everybody's spirit animal.

Kevin: I can't believe we're actually lost in New York. I just need to meet a weird pigeon lady and I'll practically be Macaulay Culkin.

Jack: It's getting late. I want to get over to Mom's museum.
Randall: No, I am tired.
Kate: But my feet hurt.
Kevin: I've learned too much today already.

Randall: Screw you, Kevin.

Rebecca: ... We were always in a rush. And I would think to myself, "Next time. Next time I'm gonna go to the Met. Next time". My life has been full of "next times". Things I always assumed I would get to eventually. But now I realize that I am... running out of time to do them.

Rebecca: Let's face it, guys. I'm-I'm losing my memory. ... And I... I want to spend however many good years I have left, I want to spend it with my family. I want to try new things, like... walking on red carpets. I want to make up for all of my "next times".

Randall: Don't you ever wonder what it would've been like if Dad hadn't died? If he hadn't gone back in for that dog? If our lives would've turned out differently?
Kevin: No. I don't, Randall, do you?
Randall: Yeah, man. Every single day.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий