23 мар. 2020 г.

Are You a Spider, Matt?

Avenue 5 1×7


Matt Spencer: Space and luxury... a somewhat awkward marriage. But then, isn't every marriage? I know mine was!

Frank Kelly: I can see a face there, kind of. It's maybe... John Paul!
Spike Martin: Beatles or Getty?

Matt Spencer: Judd Very Light Beer. It hurts less on the way in than it does on the way out. It feels like you're peeing actual fire.

Ryan Clark: I treat handshakes the way I treat my job. I like pressure.
Harrison Ames: Yes. Well, pressure... creates diamonds.
Ryan Clark: Then consider this a 25-carat shake.

Harrison Ames: I think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. And I've heard whalesong.

Rav Mulcair: This should all be on Judd! He's in charge. I was just following... Yes, yes, I know, but sometimes that is what people should do.

Rav Mulcair: Alan, could you possibly find me some coordinates as far away from Earth as possible? Fuck off there!

Matt Spencer: Are you into spiritual epiphany and poop? Then come down to deck five. It's like Woodstock down there. But Catholic!

Karen Kelly: I am not belittling it, honey. It just is little!

Ryan Clark: Are... What are you? Are you a spider, Matt?
Matt Spencer: Well, I admire their industry, and the fact that they play the long game. Hey, look at my abdominal ganglion!

Ryan Clark: Oh, god.
Iris Kimura: Problem?
Ryan Clark: No, just, just... relishing the cold embrace of an empty inbox.


Jordan Hatwal: So... How long exactly is it until everyone starts eating each other?
Billie McEvoy: No, we've got enough food for years, it's just we're out of flavorings.
Jordan Hatwal: So... we're gonna not eat each other, but use each other as seasoning.
Billie McEvoy: That was... quantifiably funny.

Billie McEvoy: I gotta go. But this has been...
Jordan Hatwal: Fun.
Billie McEvoy: Not fun, but... you know... It happened. Let's do it again.

Matt Spencer: Five hundred non-essential passengers are not going to be jettisoned out of the airlock. But, if they were, why are you essential?

Billie McEvoy: ...there are some extremely gifted candidates that can do it in four.
Ryan Clark: And these extremely gifted candidates, are they guys in their late 50s who can barely steer piss into a toilet bowl?

Ryan Clark: It's at the top of my agenda. It's actually above the word "agenda."

Ryan Clark: Harrison. How are your tomatoes?
Harrison Ames: Well, they're tomatoes. What can you say about tomatoes?

Iris Kimura: I think Ryan is boring him to death.
Herman Judd: Boring is bad. But to death... To death is good.

Ryan Clark: I could hug you, but neither one of us wants that.

Billie McEvoy: Well, let's just hope that you are really, really good with deadlines.
Ryan Clark: The only thing I hear there is "dead!"

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий