15 мар. 2020 г.

False Friends

Homeland 8×3


Tasneem Qureshi: Your time will come, Jalal. Until then, you need to be your father's son...

Max: How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not your fucking Buddha!

Carrie: Don't assume.

Carrie: For all I know... he's staging this whole event just to throw more shade on me and do what he does best... spread rumor and innuendo, divide us against ourselves.
Jenna: Why even agree to meet with him, then?
Carrie: 'Cause I could be wrong. He could just as easily be the genuine article.
Jenna: How you gonna know which it is?
Carrie: That's the thing... you never really do. Not a 100%, anyway.

Haqqani: There are many who would take my place.
Saul: None who have the power or influence to end the war.
Haqqani: You overstate my standing.
Saul: Is that why they call you "the Arrow of God"?
Haqqani: I'm... just a man.
Saul: Then you are a man like Faisal was to the Saudis, Kemal to the Turks.

Jalal: We will outlast them, Father! We will outlast them.
Haqqani: No. No. We are just strong enough never to lose and just weak enough never to win.

Yevgeny Gromov: I saved your life... for one thing.

President Warner: No vice president has ever challenged a sitting president, David.
David Wellington: No vice president's ever been from the opposing party. Not for 150 years, anyway.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий