30 мар. 2020 г.

After the Fire

This Is Us 4×17


Randall: Don't you ever wonder what it would've been like if Dad hadn't died?
Kevin: No. I don't, Randall. Do you?
Randall: ... Every single day.

Dr. Leigh: What do you think would've been different?

Rebecca: Thank God you didn't go back in the house.

Jack: Hey, guys, listen to me. We're all gonna be fine. Right? We're here, together. That's all that matters. This family is the only thing that matters.

Rebecca: It's not about the house. I mean, we, we could have died. And it just... it-it puts things in perspective, you know?
Jack: Like what?
Rebecca: Like... Things you know you should share, but you don't because it's hard. And... time goes by. And then more time goes by, and eventually you're... I have to tell you something.

Randall: Are you William Hill?... My name is Randall Pearson. I think I'm your son.

Beth: Life is short, Randall. It's too damn short.


Dr. Leigh: I'm sorry to interrupt you, Randall, but I suspect that you and your father are about to band together to save your mother?

Dr. Leigh: So ... in the version of your life where your father lives, you immediately find your birth father, get him clean, your parents' marriage survives, you have the same wife and kids, cure stomach cancer, and you get your mother into this clinical trial?
Randall: Yeah, that's what I think would've happened.
Dr. Leigh: Gotcha..... Hey, there's, um, Scrabble and Connect Four in the cabinet behind you. You're in that chair for another half an hour. We could either play games or you could be honest. Your choice.

Dr. Leigh: Let's try this again. This time tell me what scares you the most about what could have happened if your father survived that night?

Dr. Leigh: You're aware that you don't control the outcomes of every situation in your life?

Dr. Leigh: I'm a therapist. I don't give advice. I offer observations and I pose questions. Observation. ..... Question. .....

Beth: It took six episodes, but it finally makes sense.

Beth: Well, hell, I could've told you that. How much we paying this lady?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий