14 мар. 2020 г.

Squeeze

The Walking Dead 10×9


Aaron: Should I even ask how we're doing on food?

Carol: I never told you I was claustrophobic.
Daryl: If I only knew what you told me, I wouldn't know shit.

Carol: I don't want to just kill Alpha. I want to hurt her. I want to make her regret everything. I want her to beg for forgiveness, and then I want to kill her.

Daryl: You see where they went?
Jerry: Not exactly, but... I know a road sign when I see one.

Negan: Sorry to butt in. No pun intended.

Negan: Believe it or not, I have been where you are right now. And if you don't want to end up where I am right now, I suggest you zig where I zagged.

Negan: I had people. I had a system. I thought they believed in it, just like you. See, the thing is, you stay king or queen long enough, with people telling you all day, every day that your shit don't stink, eventually, you start to believe it. The thing is... it still stinks.

Alpha: Who?
Negan: Well, based on my own personal experience, I'd say look closer to home. And, no, I am not talkin' about Frankenstein's Hemorrhoid.


Aaron: Hey. You all right back there?
Jerry: Yeah, sure. I'm just a 6'2" dude that had trouble fitting into airplane bathrooms. Why wouldn't I be okay?

Negan: Looks like Mom's mad at me...

Negan: This feels like some sort of... fraternity initiation. Is that what this is? Huh? Am I gonna get my skin suit and finally get to learn the secret Whisperer handshake?

Negan: I... I'm big enough to admit it, alright? I... I am not good with long, uncomfortable silences.

Alpha: You're a crass man. I reckoned you might appreciate a crass reward.

Negan: Wait. Are you just gonna... leave that mask on?
Alpha: Does my true skin disturb you?
Negan: Not at all. Weirdly the opposite.

Negan: Wait. This isn't some sort of, uh, praying mantis situation, is it? You cut off my head off afterwards?

Alpha: Stop... talking.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий