7 мар. 2020 г.

The Cabin

This Is Us 4×14


Jack: This is gonna be great. I have always wanted to do one of these. So, each of you guys is gonna pick something special to put inside the capsule. All right, then we're gonna, we're gonna bury the capsule. And when you turn 18, we're gonna come back and we're gonna dig it up... So, figure out what you want to bury, and put it in here, okay?

Kevin: Speaking of Kate, uh... what do you suppose we should tell her about... about this? Probably...
Madison: Yeah, I think, um... I think, I think we just tell her that we're falling in love.

Madison: Plus, what we did is... pretty messed up. Best friend and brother hooking up is a huge violation of lady code.

Toby: Kate... Jack and I are gonna be just fine. We are all gonna be just fine...

Randall: This is important, Kevin. It has to be able to withstand the test of time. And I really don't want to make the wrong choice.

Kate: Where is Dad's eye?

Kevin: You guys coming to kill me?

Toby: This over here's Princess Leia. Pretty much the coolest lady in the history of ladies. Aside from your mom. This is Han Solo, he has the coolest line in the history of movies. Princess Leia says, "I love you". And he says, "I know".

Jack: I thought to myself, you know, your mom believes in me, so... why shouldn't I believe in myself, right?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий