6 мар. 2020 г.

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Sunday Funday

You're the Worst 5×9


Lindsay: This is going to be fun, trust us...

Jimmy: Let's make a promise that we'll do this forever, that this, our freest selves, shall e'er rule and that marriage shall not change us in any way.
Gretchen: I don't know. In five years, my freest self might be sober.

Gretchen: Who knows what our lives will be? We can make these big declarations, but it doesn't mean anything. Or worse, we think it means something, so we force ourselves to be this, even though that's not who we are anymore.
Jimmy: But I am who I am.
Gretchen: I am, too. For now.

Gretchen: I am. I'm calm. We-we just killed someone!

Jimmy: Um... Mexico. We have to go to Mexico.

Gretchen: Jimmy, is this real life?

Gretchen: Mexico? I thought you hated change.
Jimmy: I suppose there might be... some circumstances in life that do change things, like murder.
Gretchen: Or kids.
Jimmy: Right... Or murder.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий