18 мар. 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.2

Eric: Why is Angel Man staring at me like he's plotting my death?
Otis: I don't know.
Eric: French people are intense.

Jean: My name is Dr. Milburn, and I'm here to start an open conversation about S-E-X.
Mr. Hendricks: Uh, sex.
Jean: We adults know that some of you are having sex because when we were your age, some of us were having sex. In fact, many of us still have sex... I'm sure even Headmaster Groff sometimes has sex.

Lily: Just tell him what you want.
Ola: I think it'll freak him out.
Lily: Human boys are so fragile.

Ola: It was really, really bad. He was moving his fingers like he was dialing a 1920s telephone, but really fast, with no rhythm. And then he was kind of, like, jabbing at the same time. And then he kept looking at the clock on his wall like he was timing himself or something.

Otis: It's about making an effort to take little steps to meet her halfway.

Rahim: Only boring people get bored.

Ruthie: Look... there's no magic technique that works with all women. Every orange is different, but you shouldn't be asking me, you should be asking your girlfriend.

Adam: They wanted to get me expelled because they're... poofs. Sir.
Sergeant Morris: Yes. Quite a lot of us are poofs in this institution. But some things are better left unacknowledged...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий