3 мар. 2020 г.

A Boyfriend's Ex-Wife and a Good Luck Head Rub

Young Sheldon 3×15


Adult Sheldon: Growing up, I had an aversion to any type of group. .... But of all the groups I didn't like, by far the worst was...
Dr. Sturgis: Group projects!

Sheldon: Hey. When it comes to physics, I'm practically a coot. Which is an old person word for someone who's old.

Sheldon: If we must work together, here's my proposal. I do everything by myself and put their names on it.

Connie: What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm?
June: Uh, you know, it was the '70s.
Connie: I remember. What else you got?

Dr. Sturgis: This is where I hang out now. I grade papers, I chat with the other patrons... The people who like to bet on football rub my head for luck.

Dr. Sturgis: June. After Juno, wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods!
June: No, after the fact that my mom got knocked up in June.
Dr. Sturgis: Ribald! Wonderful.

Connie: Well, June here, actually, is Dale's ex-wife.
Dr. Sturgis: And I am Connie's ex-boyfriend! Is that fun or weird?

Mary: So how's it going?
Sheldon: Great. Now that those two are gone, I can finally get some work done.


Georgie: I liked it better when you wanted to marry ALF.
Missy: I still kind of do.

Connie: He has his PhD in physics, but his specialty is quantum chromodynamics.
June: Wow, that sounds interesting.
Connie: Oh, it is. And I would tell you more about it, but I'm lucky I remembered the quantum chromodynamics.

Sam: I'm just frustrated... It's Sheldon and Keith and every other guy in our field, which is basically everyone. There were only three other women and one of them just dropped out to get married.
Mary: Oh, good for her! O-Or bad, bad for science, bad for women.

Mary: And for your information, Sheldon does not look down on women, he looks down on everyone.

Georgie: Sorry, the only guy I'm calling beautiful is me... And maybe David Hasselhoff.

George: So your problem is a woman's mad at you and Sheldon thinks you're dumb?
Keith: Yeah.
George: Welcome to my life, friend.
Keith: W-What do I do?
George: You-you quit complaining. You're young, you're smart, you're not tied down. This is as good as it gets.
Keith: It is?
George: Yes! I wish I was 20 again... Eating and drinking and being skinny.

Sheldon: Please, just take your underpants and go.

Dr. Sturgis: I was wondering if you had any romantic interest in me.
June: Well, you don't beat around the bush, do you?
Dr. Sturgis: In medieval times, hunters used to hire men to beat the area around bushes with sticks in order to flush out game, so no, I guess I don't do that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий