4 мар. 2020 г.

The One with Ross's New Girlfriend

Friends 2×1


Phoebe: Oh, my God. This is huge. This... This is bigger than huge. This is... All right, what's bigger than huge?

Rachel: Oh, oh. Airport. Airport. Ross. Not... Not alone. Julie. Arm around her! Unh! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
Phoebe: Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something.
Chandler: Quick, get the verbs!

Chandler: So, what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were in love with, you know.
Ross: I know. I know I was. But there was always this voice inside that kept saying: "It's never gonna happen. Move on. " You know whose voice that was?
Chandler: God?
Ross: It was you, pal.
Chandler: Well, maybe it was God doing me.

Monica: Hey, Pheebs. You know what I'm thinking?
Phoebe: Oh, okay... How... it's been so long since you've had sex... you're wondering if they've changed it?
Monica: No. Although now that's what I'm thinking.
Phoebe: So, what were you thinking?

Joey: Well, how you doing?
Rachel: I'm okay.
Joey: Ooh, that bad, huh?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий