16 мар. 2020 г.

The Confessions

Grace and Frankie 6×5


Grace: I'm sure there's probably a good explanation. Like he's tired.
Frankie: But you won't know unless you ask.
Grace: Yeah, but if I ask, I might find out something that I don't want to know.

Robert: I know you have your heart set on fondue, but have you considered literally anything else?
Sol: But you love cheese.
Robert: Not in communal form.

Robert: You didn't tell me Frankie was coming.
Sol: I didn't know she was.

Mallory: Did you ever think that your employees might be more loyal if you nurtured them instead of terrorized them?
Brianna: ... Oh, you're serious.

Frankie: I suppose you're right. I gotta be honest. My faith isn't doing a damn thing for me.
Robert: Maybe mine can help.
Frankie: Got anything for crippling guilt?
Robert: You've come to the right faith.

Frankie: I don't know about this, but I feel silly.
Robert: And I feel pretty sure this is blasphemy, but here we are.
Frankie: Bless me, Robert, for I have sinned. What do I do now? Put a quarter in?
Robert: No. You list your transgressions.
Frankie: And then I'm off the hook?
Robert: Well, I'm not qualified to give absolution. This is more an exercise in honesty...

Grace: Well, maybe I'm worried because I know how this goes. In the beginning, it's two times a week, then it's one time. Then it's only New Year's Eve and St. Patrick's Day. Then only when Guns of Navarone is on TV...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий