16 мар. 2020 г.

Four Goddamn More Days

You're the Worst 5×11


Jimmy: Mi-might I remind you that your first wedding is but five days away, and we still need to choose the font for the name cards and pick a punny name for our signature cocktail.
Gretchen: And we're totally gonna do all that bullshit, but again, supes swamped at wiz-erk.

Gretchen: I'll tell him after. Divorce is so much paperwork. He'll never get around to that shit.

Jimmy: I've done it. I bested my depression. Gretchen, I gazed into the eye of the great void and I said, "Nay, you shan't take me today, void."

Jimmy: I can't believe we're getting married in four days!
Gretchen: Same!

Lindsay: Okay, you're right, maybe I am trying hard but that's because I love you so quit the bullshit and tell me you love me back or I'll stab you, you fucking cunt!

Gretchen: Four days, Lindsay! You couldn't hold on for four goddamn more days?

Gretchen: I was really trying at work. And I still blew it. Even when I try, I fail. I always fail.

Jimmy: Our wedding is gonna be amazing...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий