8 мар. 2020 г.

Pasadena

Young Sheldon 3×16


George: I thought you had to use the bathroom.
Sheldon: At 7:23 in the morning? Why do I print out schedules if you're not going to read them?

George: There's no way we're going to California.
Sheldon: If Stephen Hawking can make it there in a wheelchair, I'm sure we can manage.

Sheldon: But his health is fragile! This might be my only chance to ever see him in person.

George: One bad play doesn't mean you give up. We had plenty of time to turn it around, but y'all decided it was over. I don't want to ever see that happen again. Next time something seems out of your reach, you do not quit. You just dig deeper!

Mary: You've been spending a lot of time with Jana lately. Is she your girlfriend?
Georgie: Dad, can you make her stop?
George: Yeah, I could but I won't. Also, I can't.

George: When you were a teenager, did you tell your parents stuff?
Mary: Well, no.
George: Then why do you expect him to?
Mary: 'Cause I'm a cool, fun mom—

Sheldon: If we leave on Wednesday and are willing to make four layovers, in Boise, Denver, Albuquerque and Fargo, we can get there for only $95 each.

Sheldon: But Stephen Hawking's my hero! Imagine if you got a chance to see Jesus or... dad got to meet the man who invented beer.

Sheldon: How do you recommend I "suck it up"?
Missy: I don't know, when you don't get your way, shut up and move on.
Sheldon: Is that what you do?
Missy: Yeah.
Sheldon: And that's why you don't have a computer.

Connie: Oh, geez, you worry about Sheldon not being normal, now you're worried about Georgie being normal... how did I raise such a turd?
Mary: I am not... that word.
Connie: If you can't say the word, you might be the word. Hmm.

George: Sheldon was right. They're offerin' to pay for the whole trip.
Mary: Why?
George: Sturgis talked to his boss, and they really want to keep Sheldon goin' to school there.


Mary: Fine, you can go.
George: Thank you.
Mary: Have fun managing Sheldon's bathroom schedule in different time zones...

Mary: Smile!
Sheldon: I'd prefer to look serious. This may appear in a textbook someday.

Missy: But he gets to go on a plane to California!
Meemaw: Planes aren't all that great. You can't even smoke on 'em anymore.

Mary: Life is hard enough if you make good decisions, but if you make bad ones, it gets even harder.

Georgie: If you're talkin' about Jana getting pregnant, she ain't gonna.
Mary: That is what I thought, and the next thing I know, I'm at the courthouse gettin' married. ....
Georgie: So, I was a mistake?
Mary: No! No! You are a blessin'. The mistake was lyin' to my parents, so that I could spend the night at your dad's house. And, you know, tequila.

George: Okay, Mr. Spock. Your first order is to return to your seat.
Sheldon: Aye, Captain...
George: You okay, Mr. Spock?
Sheldon: Doing my best, sir.

Sheldon: I think we've been lied to about California. No one on this campus is tan at all.

Sheldon: Imagine all the stimulating conversations that must go on at these tables...
George: I bet.
Sheldon: I can see myself going here one day.
George: I think you'd fit right in.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий