13 мар. 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.1

Otis: It's not normal. Last night I looked at some cheese, and I got an erection.
Eric: What type of cheese?
Otis: Brie. But I swear, it could have been anything!

Otis: The other day, I was riding my bike, and I get a boner out of nowhere. Nothing but trees around me.
Eric: Corduroy trousers?
Otis: Yeah, how did you know?
Eric: Too much friction.

Jean: As a sexual health professional, may I suggest that you look into tailoring your program to give our teenagers the correct tools to be able to free themselves from this unwarranted stigma?
Mr. Groff: And what exactly are those tools?
Jean: The three Ts. Trust. Talking. And truth.

Eric: Okay, so... you know the whole natural organizational skills of my brain thing? Yeah, well, you've got three appointments today, I don't know where, what time, or with who.

Otis: So now I'm wondering whether maybe I've masturbated so much that my penis has run out of erections.

Otis: It is not shameful to have chlamydia, but it's wrong to lie about it... We all have flaws, and our bodies do things we have no control over. But we can always control being truthful.

Otis: You have to be honest with your sexual partners in the future. That's all they're asking for.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий