27 мар. 2020 г.

The Guy for This

Better Call Saul 5×3


Jimmy: Can I talk?... I-I-I'll talk.

Lalo: You know, Tuco told me about you. You're the guy with the mouth.

Jimmy: A le... A legal problem? Alright, fantastic. I'm so... Just, for a minute there, I thought I was gonna be swallowing condoms filled with heroin.
Lalo: No. Maybe later.

Jimmy: That's just... That's... terrific. That's the only word for it.

Jimmy: Um. Oh, gee, well, it's a full day of my time. And prep work, transportation, rush fees... Uh, do the math. It's like seven thousand... eight... nine hundred... and twenty five dollars. Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah.

Jimmy: Well... I met... some interesting people and had a few... ups and downs. But you know what? Financially speaking, Saul Goodman just had his best day yet. Ka-ching!
Kim: Huh... Good for Saul.

Hank: Okay. Wow me. Make my tiny eyes grow wide with delight.

Hank: And you are... ?
Jimmy: Saul Goodman.
Hank: Saul... Saul. Good. Man.

Kim: Do you... do you think you're special? A contract means something. It's the law, and it's enforceable! Deal with it!

Lalo: And what do you care?
Jimmy: Well, all due respect, you're paying me, but he's my client. I'd like to keep him alive.

Nacho: It's not about what you want. When you're in, you're in.

Mr. Acker: You'll say anything to get what you want, won't you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий