20 мар. 2020 г.

Magic Man

Better Call Saul 5×1


Jeff: Hey! It is you. I thought it was you. I wasn't all the way sure, but now that I'm seeing you up close... Sure. It's you.

Jeff: I just want to say hi. I'm a big fan. Y'know, back in the day, when I lived in Albuquerque with my ex, I used to see you everywhere. You were on the billboards, on the TV. I used to have one of your matchbooks...

Jeff: Come on, man. That's not cool. I know who you are. You know who you are. Let's just get past that.

Jeff: Come on. Come on, man. Say. It.
Jimmy: .... "Better Call Saul".

Ed: Best Quality Vacuum. How may I help you?
Jimmy: Yeah. I need an adapter for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, model 60.
Ed: Aha. We've delivered to you before, haven't we?

Jimmy: I've changed my mind... I'm gonna fix it myself.

Kim: You're gonna call yourself "Saul Goodman"?

Jimmy: Jimmy... "Saul Goodman" McGill. Thank you, honey.

Lalo: Werner Ziegler. Werner Ziegler. Ziegler... You know how many Werner Zieglers there are in Germany? 27. 26 now, according to Mrs. Ziegler.

Kim: You deserve it. But, uh... "JMM". Sorry about that. I didn't know. I got it for Jimmy McGill.
Jimmy: Yeah, well, Jimmy loves it. And don't worry. I'm using it. If, uh, anybody says anything, I'll just say JMM is my motto.
Kim: Your motto?
Jimmy: Yeah. "Justice... Matters Most".

Jimmy: I've still got almost a full pallet of cellphones left, so why not run a promotion? I-I'll make a real event out of it. I'll... I'll give 'em away, okay? And, uh, for added sweetener... limited time only... um, non-violent felonies, 50% off. You know, it's like, uh, commit four felonies, you get the fifth one free. And there'll be friends and family, too, so you can share 'em around. ....
Kim: Doesn't that sound like you're encouraging these people to commit crimes?
Jimmy: They don't need encouragement. Believe me...

Jimmy: Kim, you don't know these assholes like I do. Rain or shine, these morons will be out there doing stupid shit and getting arrested for it. Little discount won't make a bit of difference.

Kim: Don't you think you're selling yourself short? ... Why... Why this?
Jimmy: It's perfect. They already know me. I know them. What's not to love?


Jimmy: I can't go back to being Jimmy McGill. Jimmy McGill the lawyer is always gonna be Chuck McGill's loser brother. I'm done with that. That name is burned. This is a fresh start. This is how I move forward.

Saul Goodman: See right there, circled in red? It's preprogrammed, ready to go. Number 1 on the speed dial goes directly to me. You press that, and... poof!... I'm there.

Saul Goodman: Go ask Huell about me. He was facing three years... He was facing six years... Eight years down in Guadalupe... He was facing... 25 years. Didn't do a single day. That's why he calls me the "magic man". I asked him not to call me that, but he insists.

Saul Goodman: Number 1 on the speed dial... that's your lifeline.

Saul Goodman: Cops pick you up. They threaten you. They look at you sideways. You press that button, and I'm there.

Saul Goodman: Press number 1. Zip your lip and press the button. And keep your mouth shut. Press number 1.

Saul Goodman: Keep it charged. Poof!

Saul Goodman: Press the button... Speedy justice... and, boom, your friend Saul is there. I got your back 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Press number 1.

Saul Goodman: Press number 1. And... poof!... Saul Goodman is there.

Saul Goodman: You know what? At least take a card. You meet the law, you want the law to meet me.

Huell: Well-done, magic man.
Jimmy: We're just getting started.

Saul Goodman: I'm Saul Goodman, and Carl Gravenhorst is 100% innocent...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий