13 мар. 2020 г.

Self-Deportation

Arrested Development 5×2


Kitty: You don't understand how hard it is in Hollywood right now! You have to crank out family dramas before they let you make your dream superhero movie.
Michael: Do you have a dream superhero movie?
Kitty: I want to remake Spider-Man 2. The first one. Or something that at least has a hook.

Michael: Truth is, I just, I don't know if I'm gonna come back.... What's so funny?
Buster: You always come back to save the family. We joke about that all the time.

Dave: Hi, I'm Dave from Mapping. She's Lisa from Traditional Search. And that's Jeff.
Jeff: I'm Jeff from Earth.

Michael: Sorry. Am I under arrest?
Mapping: Oh, no. They never arrest the drivers.
Traditional Search: They do come down pretty hard on the cars, but it's cheaper to just retrain the people instead.
Earth: It sounds super futuristic and dystopian, but it's really not.

Narrator: And George Michael asked the question anyone might...
George Michael: Who were those scary, handsome Mexicans on those magical horses?
Maeby: They just looked like old white men to me.


Maeby: I just feel like I gotta move on with my life, you know? Find some meaning. Get going with my own goop.
George Michael: Goop? What is goop?
Maeby: If you have to ask, you probably don't know what it is.
George Michael: I don't know what it is. I feel like maybe you don't know what it is.
Maeby: Maybe it's "go-op"?
George Michael: To me, that would make less sense.
Maeby: Maybe that's what "go-op" is. Not everything always making sense...
Narrator: It isn't.

Tobias: But I am in the family. I mean... this is my family.
Lucille: My daughter is divorcing you. This is it.
Tobias: I'm confused by the word "it." Are you implying that you don't want to see me anymore?
Lucille: I'm confused by the word "anymore."

Tobias: And maybe you don't want to get hurt because, as I say, hurt people... hurt people.
Lucille: Oh, that's nice. I always say, "Make people cry, make people cry." But yours includes the people who don't want to give you the satisfaction.

Maeby: You live here?
Enrique: No. These people have nothing. We are lucky. We have next to nothing.

Flores: We are helping these people because nobody else will. They've been kicked out of the only country they've ever known because of the cruelty of your president... Barack Obama.
Enrique: Their old country is their mother, new country is their father. Imagine if your mother and your father did not want you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий