23 мар. 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.3

Eric: I can't believe you finally get a girlfriend and she's basically your sister. LOLs. LOLs.

Maeve: I hate birthdays.
Otis: No one hates birthdays, Maeve.
Maeve: Why celebrate the day I got pushed out of some random vagina against my will?

Aimee: It's basically like he sneezed on me or something.
Maeve: He came on you, Aimee!
Aimee: Cum is kind of like a penis having a sneeze.
Maeve: Ugh!
Aimee: That means when you swallow someone's cum, it's like eating their snot.

Maeve: Men are so weird...
Aimee: I think he's cute.
Maeve: Why do people always think old men are cute? How do you know he hasn't jizzed on someone on a bus before?
Aimee: I meant the lizard.

Otis: That's normal to feel observed and vulnerable when you're having sex. And he probably feels just as silly sometimes, too. We... we might think we look stupid or unappealing, but sex isn't always perfect and it should be about feeling good, not looking pretty. It's a privilege to see your partner like that.

Jackson: All right. "It is my lady, oh, it is my love, oh, that she knew she wor..."
Odesanya: Why are you reading it like it's a shopping list?
Jackson: Because it makes no sense.
Odesanya: It's poetry. Once you've got the rhythm, the words take on meaning. So, each line has ten syllables, made up of five heartbeats. Ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom. You try.
Jackson: "Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief."
Odesanya: So you've got the rhythm and the words. Now you need the emotion... This speech is about love. So, try thinking of someone who makes you feel a lot when you say it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий