15 мар. 2020 г.

Road Rage Paige

Atypical 3×8


Sam: Unlike most other places in the world, there are only two seasons in Antarctica: summer and winter. As you can imagine, the first day of summer is always cause for celebration...

Zahid: I'm Zahid, Zahid Raja.
Sam: I'm Sam, Samuel Gardner.
Zahid: Bob tells me you're Australian.
Sam: Autistic.
Zahid: Good. I hate Australians.

Zahid: Here's what's gonna happen, Samuel Gardner. Bob thinks I'm gonna train you how to work here, but Bob is wrong. I'm going to train you in life.
Sam: And also how to work here?
Zahid: Yeah... But to be honest, I'm not a great employee. But I have a feeling that you might be.

Sam: Because there are only two seasons, though. the transition from one to the other can feel brutally fast. One moment things are warm and light and bright... and the next...

Bob: I'm sorry, buddy. Sometimes when people hurt us, it's just their way of expressing their own pain.

Sam: So what do I do?
Evan: I think sometimes when people act nuts, like if they get all grumpy at Don's Pizza for no reason at all, there might be something else going on underneath. So maybe just ask her if everything's okay with her.

Chuck: Look. The way I think about it, marriage is a choice you make every morning when you wake up.

Sam: And I don't know why you're worried about us. I told you that I loved you on graduation night, and I still love you, and I'm going to love you in the future no matter what you smell like.

Sam: Things can get a little nutty in the dark. And in Antarctica with six months of winter and darkness in a row... well, some very unexpected things
can happen.


Sam: The most exciting day of the year in Antarctica is the day the sun sets. There are parties and games and fun. And then just like that... it's dark.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий