2 мар. 2020 г.

The Pillars of Creation

You're the Worst 5×8


Leonard Gilmartin: Spitzer observed a cloud of supernova shock waves, suggesting the pillars Hubble had just photographed may have actually been destroyed 6,000 years ago... Oh, what better captures both the pathetic insignificance of humanity and our own tragic nobility than to fall in love with the ghost of something we had no chance of ever knowing in the first place.

Vernon: Come on, let's give it one more shot when the moon eats the sun or whatever the frig.

Becca: Did you just call my womb geriatric?!
Vernon: Primitive technique?!

Becca: This time, we'll actually do it. And we'll bake you up a bouncing baby in no time. Come on. There were mistakes made on both sides. On both sides!

Becca: Great job, turd. I was this close to getting our fish back on the line.
Vernon: By offering him your bod?
Becca: You got greedy, and now our golden goose thinks my eggs have expired!


Vernon: I could be married to Téa Leoni!
Becca: You were in line with her at Jamba Juice! One time!
Vernon: We shared a moment! She said, "Cool jacket." Who knows where it could have gone.

Vernon: If I don't make it, I need you to do me a favor... It's for Becca and Tallulah. I want them to know I was a good man. Which is why I need you to delete my browser history and all my bookmarks and my Dropbox, maybe burn the laptop.

Leonard Gilmartin: Eclipses never fail to cast their magic spells, do they?

Leonard Gilmartin: Well, there is no waste in the universe. When something comes to an end, be it a galactic age, a star or a weekend away, it is simultaneously the beginning of something else...

Gretchen: Did you know there was an eclipse last night?
Jimmy: No. Who cares?
Gretchen: I don't know. Dipshits like...

Gretchen: Okay, well, great bumping into you. Not.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий