25 мар. 2020 г.

Tigers and Bears

The Outsider 1x9


Howard: That photo, that was... "the thing"?

Andy: Does anybody know if it can even be killed?
Ralph: Well, we... we have to assume it can be.
Andy: Why?
Ralph: It walks, it talks, it clearly needs food to sustain itself, so... it can be killed.

Seale: Me, I'd go with a couple of strings of garlic and a big wooden stake, maybe a big ol' cross.

Howard: I'll drive.
Claude: It's an hour there, hour back. That's with no traffic and all.
Howard: If I did not love to drive, I would not have purchased that fine piece of machinery outside, right?

George: There are no bears.
John: There were in the olden days...

Claude: A thing that can become other people?... You don't have any issue believing that?
Howard: I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I can believe anything.

Claude: Cold, flu, virus, cancer. It want in? There's not a fucking thing you can do about it. Same with this thing. It wanted in. It got in.


Holly: They died of influenza... They called it the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918, except it started at an army base in Kansas, went out from there and killed 50 million people around the world...

Sam: When he asked me at the map what I was looking for, I said I was trying to find the cave that had the saber-toothed tiger footprints...

Holly: We found him. He's in there.

Seale: Y'all are thinkin', "Yeah, we got this thing now." It's in the cave, waitin'. Well, maybe it's waiting for you... You think of that?

Yunis: I noticed you drop the conditional when you talk about it. ....
Ralph: Yep. Guess my sense of what's rational just got tired and left town.

Ralph: It's just the reality of this thing, it upends everything. It means everything we ever believed in, everything we've come to an understanding...
Alec: Hey, Ralph. Ralph.
Ralph: What? What? What?
Alec: You take small bites. You accept what you can to keep your shit together and nothing more, until you're ready for another bite. That's it.

Yunis: What if it can't be killed?.. Yeah, we're back to that again. Small bites, my ass.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий