5 мар. 2020 г.

Uncut Gems (2019)

Howard Ratner: You ever hear of African Jews?
Demany: African Jews?
Howard Ratner: Yeah. No?
Demany: Nigga want everybody to be a Jew.

Kevin Garnett: Why's it got so many colors in it?
Howard Ratner: That's the thing. They say you can see the whole universe in opals, that's how fucking old they are.

Demany: What the fuck is it with you Jewish niggas and basketball, anyway? Huh? Obsessed.
Howard Ratner: I'll have you know, the first two points scored in the NBA was a Jew.
Demany: Yeah, yeah. Who was it, Fred Flintstein?
Howard Ratner: No. Ossie Schectman, 1946, played for the Knicks.

Howard Ratner: I know, I know. Jews and colon cancer. What's *is* that? I thought we were the chosen people.

Howard Ratner: No, I don't-- I can't figure it out. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. Everything I do is not going right. Everything I do is not going right. I don't know what to do. I really don't. I don't want any more of this shit. I really don't. I gotta figure this out. I gotta figure this out, I really do.

Kevin Garnett: When you win, it's all that matters. You know? The big be quiet, the big shut up, you know? Killin' doubters, killin' haters.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий