21 мар. 2020 г.

Clouds

This Is Us 4×15


Kevin: Two As, baby!
Rebecca: What?
Randall: Yeah, in P.E. and art. The rest are Cs and two Ds.
Jack: "Disruptive in class". "Arrives late". "Needs to be center of attention"? Kevin.
Kevin: Two As are two As. Mom said I'd get five dollars for every "A".
Randall: Bet you five bucks you don't know what that adds up to.
Kevin: I'm gonna buy an entire box of baseball cards with my winnings!
Randall: Yeah, well, I'm gonna contest my grade. That'll be an "A" by next week.

Randall: We agreed: no iPhones until junior high.
Beth: I know. But, you know, she's so cute when she begs...

Toby: I'm sorry, I know that we're kind of in the middle of a thing right now, but permission to react?
Kate: Yeah.
Toby: What?!

Rebecca: I'm good. I'm a little anxious about today, I'm not gonna lie, but it's funny, somehow all of this bad news has sort of... freed me up. Carpe diem and all that.

Dr. Leigh: So, what brings you here today?
Randall: It's kind of a long story. You got an hour?

Madison: Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. Other than I have never seen anyone so hot and so vulnerable at the same time. My brain just shorted. I mean, I know he's your brother, but... my God! I am so sorry.

Madison: Is it that CrossFit bitch? I'll kill her. Is it Toby? I'll kill him. You just say the word, I will "Kill Bill" all of them and help you raise that child myself.

Rebecca: Isn't that rude to just show up unannounced?
Kevin: It's not fair, but being a celebrity is like having a Fast Pass to pretty much everything you want to do in life.

Jack: It's not about grades, Randall. Exercise is about getting blood moving through your whole body. Okay? Now, I want you to run until that worried feeling in the pit of your stomach goes away.
Randall: I really don't like running.
Jack: Yeah. How about racing? Huh? Come on. You and me, once around the track.

Jack: Hey, just do me a favor? Try and make it interesting.


Kate: And now I don't even know if he's being sincere or if he's just telling me what I want to hear.
Madison: Could it be both? I mean... trust me, I will take whatever position you take right now. But is it possible he just took what you said to heart?

Madison: What you and Toby have, what I dream of finding, is that intimacy. It's letting people see the worst part of you without... being scared. And I am just gonna say this and duck. But shouldn't Toby be able to express his deepest fears without punishment? Isn't that what marriage is?

Madison: Can I just tell you one thing your brother did to me?
Kate: No!
Madison: I was literally upside-down at one point—
Kate: Madison!!
Madison: Just use your imagination.

Kevin: Are you scared?
Rebecca: A little. But I'm not even thinking about any of that right now 'cause I am... I'm right here with you.

Dr. Leigh: Do you want to talk about why that's bothering you?

Jack: Hey, do you know how, some Saturdays, when I make waffles, you guys see me toss the first one out? That's because the waffle iron is too hot, or maybe it's not hot enough, or, you know, I made the batter too thick. First boyfriends are kind of like first waffles. Okay? You-you got to... get through a few before you get it right.

Rebecca: I don't... I don't want to go. 'Cause I don't want today to end.
Kevin: Today's gonna end no matter what. But there's tomorrow. There's tomorrow, and I will be here, and we will do something else. I promise.

Randall: If you think I'm having some kind of revelation right now, I'm not. Which is why this is a waste of time! I know my faults. I know what triggers me. But I think my faults are good faults, and I would rather have them than to not have them. And I know you think I'm spiraling right now. I've seen the shows. I know the drill. But, hey, if it wasn't for me, this whole family would have fallen apart.
Dr. Leigh: Would they?

Randall: And, uh, due respect, how am I supposed to take mental health advice from someone who doesn't throw out magazines from 2017? From someone who doesn't refill cups at the water cooler? From someone who put... It's not that hard, Doc. Just turn it off when you're done.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий