7 мар. 2020 г.

The Funky Walnut

Grace and Frankie 6×4


Coyote: I'll be sober ten years in six years.
Jessica: I'm impressed, minus four.

Dr. Rogers: Sol, I want you to think of your prostate like this walnut. You've got a funky walnut. That's all.

Dr. Rogers: It's fairly common at your age.
Robert: So, what's the game plan? What do we do now?
Dr. Rogers: Well, there's surgery, but that can be risky any time you go under. Then afterwards, with infections, yada yada. Loss of sexual function. There's radiation, that whole megillah. Or... we keep a good check on it, and you do whatever you want with no change at all.
Sol: Do nothing?
Dr. Rogers: Well, so he can keep doing everything.

Dr. Rogers: The good news is, at your age, something else will probably kill you first...
Sol: Hold on. So you would tell someone who's 50 to have the surgery, yes?
Dr. Rogers: Absolutely.
Sol: And 60?
Dr. Rogers: Same. Sol, you're 75.
Sol: You're about my age, what would you do?
Dr. Rogers: Look, I smoke two packs a day. I'm surprised I made it to work today.

Grace: So, what is this revolutionary thing you need me to see?
Frankie: I've been thinking about your problem, the one where I was the Han Solo to your Princess Stuck-on-the-Can?
Grace: Oh, quit calling me that!
Frankie: Calm down, Princess Stuck-on-the-Can.

Joan-Margaret: Oh, Jesus, Frankie! I thought you were dead here, and now you're alive there. What the fuck is happening?

Grace: Oh, God, you are relentless!
Frankie: We love that about me. And I'm already working on a new name, The Queen Latrine... Okay, maybe that's not the winner, but how about The Yes-I-Can Can?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий