31 авг. 2018 г.

People Like Us

Fear the Walking Dead 4×9


Morgan: I'm not gonna tell you anything. I will show you. I'm headed home, Al. Going back, and I want you to drive me.

John: Virginia? That's a long way from here.

Victor: Apologies! We have a breach in the fence. And it appears my aim is off.

Victor: Ah, it's a '61 Latour. Much better than the '66.

Luciana: You know the kind of people we'd run into.
Victor: People like us.

Victor: I've retired from scraping by just to survive.

Victor: These grapes were not meant for wrath.

Morgan: That friend I told you I got back there. The one who said I would find my way back to the world, back to people. See, I left straight after I heard that. To get away, you know, to make it so that he was wrong. I just want to look him in the eye and tell him he was right. I think he deserves to know. 'Cause he was.

Althea: Yesterday's yesterday. But today's today. And God knows if there'll be a tomorrow.

John: You need to know I used to be a cop...
Victor: I used to be a millionaire. Everybody used to be something.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий