25 авг. 2018 г.

Isle of Dogs (2018)

Chief: You make me sick. I've seen cats with more balls than you dogs.

Chief: Stop licking your wounds! You hungry? Kill something and eat it. You sick? Take a long nap. You cold? Dig a hole in the ground, crawl into it, and bury yourself. But nobody's giving up around here, and don't you forget it, ever.

Chief: You're Rex! You're King! You're Duke! You're Boss! I'm Chief. We're a pack of scary, indestructible Alpha Dogs.

Boss: I have a question. Are we eating him, or is this a rescue?
Chief: We don't know yet.

Chief: I bite.

Spots: Um, you're my new master. My name is Spots. I'm at your service. I'll be protecting your welfare and safety on an ongoing-basis. In other words: I'm your dog.

Duke: I wish somebody spoke his language...

Chief: I am not your pet. I never liked you. I don't care about you. I won't wait for you. I bite.

Chief: I'm not doing this because you commanded me to. I'm doing it because I feel sorry for you.
Atari: Good boy.

Chief: I've never been offered a Puppy-Snap in my life. I don't even know what they taste like. Okay, I'll try it. Crunchy. Salty. Supposedly, it cleans your teeth. This is my new favorite food.

Atari: Who are we, and who do we want to be? Who are we?... I wrote a haiku to try to express my feelings about the suffering dogs of Trash Island. It is also about nature, love, friendship, eternity, and a black owl... I call it: Atari's Lantern...
    Whatever-happened?
    To-man's-best-friend.
    Falling-spring-blossom.


--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий