6 авг. 2018 г.

Pinkwashing Machine

Transparent 4×3


Maura: Baruch HaShem.

Ali: Do you feel that?
Maura: ... Israel--
Ali: Whoa! Hey, what the fuck?

Ali: Looks like L.A.
Maura: I know. Who would've thunk?

Maura: Here we are. Jews as far as the eye can see... Not as many yarmulkes as you would think.

Osnat: If there is one thing I could ever fix about how cis people see us, trans people... it would be the lighting.

Steve: I'm off booze. I'm off weed, of course. I'm off dairy. I'm even off gluten, dude. I've never felt better.

Ali: Um... do you want to get a drink? There's a bar in the hotel.
Lyfe: No, I try not to spend money in Israel. Because of the boycott.
Ali: Right.
Lyfe: I try to do what I can for Palestinian justice.
Ali: Of course.
Lyfe: We can go Ramallah. I know some really dope places there.

Ali: Wait a minute, am I allowed to just go to Ramallah?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий