30 авг. 2018 г.

Harvest

Castle Rock 1×5


Alan Pangborn: Why not just put a chip in her, like a golden retriever?

Lou Hadley: ...don't be afraid to reframe your narrative. The person you were when you went in, that's not the person walking out today. You can tell your own story, be your own hero, choose the life you want to live.

Henry Deaver: I'm Henry. I'm... I'm just asking your name.

Henry: Look, we have no idea who he is. He could be... the Bangor Strangler.
Molly: First of all, you made that up. Second, you're the one who got him out of prison...

Ruth: Something terrible's gonna happen.

Ruth: Stage fright'll jelly up anyone, even an Adonis like you... You'll do fine, you'll do fine. Just picture me naked.

Jackie Torrance: This is before I was born. Just like everything interesting that's ever happened here. I mean, they say write what you know, but this town is so blah. I mean, people bitch about the bad old days when there were, like, serial killers and psychopathic dogs... but I would give my left tit to go back there... The eighties, man.

Jackie Torrance: I had this uncle, though. He was a writer, too. And then, one winter, he just flipped his lid and tried to ax-murder his wife and kid at some fancy ski resort... And my folks will never talk to me about it. So I took his name just to piss them off. My real name's Diane.


Alan Pangborn: I bought her a ring in '91. She said it'd be confusing to her boy. And she didn't deserve it. Happiness. Eventually I quit asking and moved south. Live free or die. By the time I moved back, I figured we'd missed our shot. I was an old fuck anyway.

Ruth: It was the damn dog. Nothing stays dead in this town.

Molly: Okay. Um, so I'm not explaining it right. Um... Everyone broadcasts at their own frequency...

Alan Pangborn: Wear a badge long enough in this fuckin' county, guy with the Devil in his Lincoln doesn't sound half bug-shit crazy.

Alan Pangborn: Are you the Devil?
The Kid: No.
Alan Pangborn: Then what the fuck are you?!

The Kid: You have no idea what's happening here, do you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Every Stephen King Easter Egg in Hulu's Castle Rock

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий