16 авг. 2018 г.

I Never Promised You a Promised Land

Transparent 4×6


Moshe Pfefferman: Here we are, the Los Angeles Pfeffermans. Welcome, welcome.

Bryna: Wait... why am I apologizing?
Moshe: Doesn't matter, I accept.

Moshe Pfefferman: The rest of the Pfeffermans are late, as usual. ...
Maura: Um, I think he means the other Pfeffermans.

Ali: It's so crazy complicated here.
Josh: You mean, with Moshe?
Ali: I don't know, everything. Israel. This place. Borders. The occupation. It is so intense. Do you know what I mean?

Ali: Sorry, but who are you, again?
Nitzan: Who am I? I'm your only chance to survive if a big Arab with a big knife tries to kill you, that's who I am.

Maura: That's Jerusalem.
Ali: Birthplace of the entire world...

Sarah: Can we haggle?
Nitzan: Yes. Whatever they tell you, half.

Len: What I don't get is, if Jesus was the son of God, then why did he just grow up to be a carpenter?
Sarah: Harrison Ford was a carpenter.
Josh: I don't get how she's a virgin. Like, was, was Joseph, like, did he have E.D.?... Erectile dysfunction.

Sarah: Jesus Christ, it's like a... Orthodox Jewish Disneyland.

Moshe: Men on one side, women on the other.
Ali: And the men have about three times as much of the wall space, huh?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий