4 авг. 2018 г.

Groin Anomaly

Transparent 4×2


Sarah: Love. Yeah, I don't... I don't, I don't know. I don't think I really know what... how to actually do that.

Sarah: My family lies a lot. We're liars. I think it's just because everyone's, like, in everybody's stuff, so you tell a lie, and you just kind of can have some privacy.

Ali: Hi, I want to come to Israel with you.

Ali: I just... because I want to go, and-and, you know, I want to stand on that ground, and I want to feel all that history, and-and... the suffering, and the bloodshed and just all that real stuff, you know? And just get away from the bullshit of nothingness here. And this... fucking poem about my pussy that is in this week's New Yorker.

Josh: What's this "300,000 steps"?
Shelly: Once I do the 300,000 steps, then I'm allowed to spend $100 in fun money.
Josh: Who-Who's allowing you?
Shelly: I am. I'm allowing me.

Shelly: Sauerkraut!

Maura: Here's the situation. I'm trans. I have a penis. Pat me down. All right? If you want me to be a man to pat me down, I'll be a man. If you want me to be a woman, I'll be a woman. If you want me to be a fucking chicken, I'll be a chicken!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий