11 авг. 2018 г.

Ready Player One (2018)

Parzival: We call 'em "Sixers" 'cause that's the company rule. No name, just numbers.

Parzival: First to the Key!
Aech: First to the Egg!

Parzival: Oh, oh... His favorite quote was from Superman. "Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story..."
Art3mis: "Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe."

i-R0k: Here he is. The steampunk pirate king. I knew him well, Sorrento. There are only three things in this world I hate, steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh.

i-R0k: That's what I like about you, Nolan. You never lick. You bite straight to the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop.

Aech: You have a massive cyber crush on this girl. She's hacking your heart to get to your head.

Aech: She could actually be a 300-pound dude who lives in his mama's basement in suburban Detroit... And her name is Chuck. Think about that.

Art3mis: We're not clanning up or anything.
Parzival: Of course not. I don't clan.

Parzival: Did you hear what I said? I said I'm in love with you.
Art3mis: No, you're not. You only know what I want you to know. You only see what I want you to see. That's what you're in love with.

Parzival: The Shining! It's Halliday's 11th favorite horror film, and it's based on the best-selling book by Stephen King, who hated the movie!

Aech: I've never seen The Shining. Is it really scary?
Sho: Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers.

Oology Expert: Stick the key in, how hard is it?!

Halliday: I was afraid for all of my life. Right up until the day I knew my life was ending.

Halliday: I realized that, as terrifying and painful as reality can be, it's also the only place that you can get a decent meal. Because reality is real.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+++ Trivia & Eastern Eggs
+ Soundtracks!

Σ nostradamvs: «И снова, как и в случае с «Большим и добрый великаном», мысль одна: не надо быть Спилбергом, чтобы снять этот фильм. Неплохая экранизация отличной книги, ничего более, чистой воды проходной экшн, не стоящий ни внимания, ни попадания в историю. 4/10.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий