10 авг. 2018 г.

Mortynight Run

Rick and Morty 2x2


Rick: All right, Morty, lesson's over. We got some business to attend to a few light minutes south of here.

Rick: It's boring. It's-- It's business stuff.
Morty: What kind of business do you do in a garage? You know, this seems a little shady.
Rick: Right, yeah, like nothing shady ever happened in a fully furnished office? You ever hear about Wall Street, Morty?

Rick: Y-you know what those guys do in-- in-- In their fancy boardrooms? They take their balls and they dip them in cocaine and wipe them all over each other.

Beth: Who wants to come watch "Midnight Run" with Director's commentary on?

Krombopulos Michael: So, this shoots antimatter? My target can't be killed with regular matter.

Krombopulos Michael: Listen, if you ever need anybody murdered, please give me a call. I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere-- Children, animals, old people-- Doesn't matter. I just love killing.

Rick: Are you going on a quest to find he who smelt it?
Fart: I came here accidentally through a wormhole located in what you call "Get out of my head, Fart. I know you're in here. La-la-la-la--" No, in what you call the Promethean Nebula.
Rick: Oh, great. Just a hop, skip, and an 800-light-year jump.

Fart: I am no more valuable than life itself. However, I am able to alter the composition of atoms, like this... That was oxygen. I added 71 protons to it.
Rick: Terrific. The Fart that pooped gold. No wonder every cop in the system is looking for us.

Revolio: Friend?! Do you even know my real name? It's Revolio Clockberg Junior. I belong to an entire species of gear people. Calling me "Gearhead" is like calling a Chinese person "Asia face!"

Rick: Two things I want to make clear to everybody in this room-- Never betray me, and it's time to go.

Rick: Hey, Morty, remember when you said selling a gun was as bad as pulling the trigger? How do you feel about all these people that are getting killed today because of your choices?

Rick: I-I've seen some nerve gas, but that-- This gas got nerve! You know what I'm saying?

Rick: Gone with the wind! Am I right?! If you don't like that one, Morty, an alt on that could be, like, if I said "Gasablanca"!

Fart: The wormhole is 70 of what you call "meters" what you call "North" of what you call "Here."
Rick: Fine. Morty, take your Fart to his hole and say your goodbyes.

Rick: I'm gonna find some fuel and take a big, fat Morty. That's my new word for shit because of today's events.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий