12 авг. 2018 г.

The Rats

Grace and Frankie 4×12


Grace: No, sir, I am just asking for recommendations from the last five houses you've worked on... No, I am not trying to get "all up in your grill..." It's called due diligence, you stupid fuck!
Frankie: So, we've got a new contractor?

Frankie: Why not get a recommendation from Nick? He must know a good, overpriced contractor who will steal our money honestly.

Grace: Now they're gonna think I'm totally crippled. For God's sake, Mallory's already sending me brochures of stair chairs!
Frankie: I saw. Did you know that the Motion-Glide XL climbs a ten-foot staircase in under 20 minutes?

Sol: I can't lie to my son.
Frankie: You were comfortable telling him that President Reagan wrote back to him and said, "I hear you. I've made some mistakes."
Sol: He still has that letter framed!
Frankie: Yeah, well, dreams die hard in the big city, Sol.

Frankie: When can I babysit? I'm available every day 9:00 a.m. to midnight... Who am I kidding? Noon to midnight.

Peter: Robert, you need to focus and take your mind off that absolutely stunning man who might be going commando sitting next to your husband.

Mallory: Coyote, what do you know?
Coyote: Historically, very little.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий