24 авг. 2018 г.

The Man with Thousand Faces (2016)


Jesús Camoes: The story I'm about to tell you took place at a time when the sky belonged to a select few. There were no low cost airlines. It wasn't like today. A plane was a plane, not a bus.

Jesús Camoes: It's a true story. Like all true stories, it contains a few lies.

Francisco Paesa: Nobody said getting rich was cheap.

Luis Roldán: Information will come to light that's harmful to me.
Francisco Paesa: What does it say?
Luis Roldán: Something you wouldn't like said about you.
Francisco Paesa: Is it true?
Luis Roldán: This is Spain. Would that change anything?

Pascal: I have a friend in the Mossad. I'll talk to him. For now, move across the street from the Israeli embassy. It's the safest place in France.

Luis Roldán: I'm not a criminal. I've done a lot of good things for my country. I have a family. They can't treat me like this. I only did what everyone was doing.

Francisco Paesa: Does a cough ever sound good?

Francisco Paesa: You still don't trust me?
Luis Roldán: Would you trust someone like me? I see myself in you. Please, don't make me judge myself.

Jean-Pierre Pinaud: It's Paco. I accidentally called him the other day and I got his voicemail. Paco's dead. Why does a dead man's voicemail still work? Dead people don't get calls from the living.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий