29 авг. 2018 г.

How to Get a Head

Elementary 6×15


Holmes: I didn't hurt any of the pigs. They were dead when I got them, in case you were wondering.

Capt. Gregson: This is our first occult killing.
Holmes: It's my 20th.

Capt. Gregson: Cut the crap, okay? You're not looking for the best cop for me. You're looking for the best cop for you. Someone that'll work with you guys the way Marcus has.

Holmes: They are, without doubt, the best of the best. They're reflections of their captain in every way. It's just...
Capt. Gregson: You annoy a lot of them.
Holmes: I annoy a lot of them.

Mr. Treadwell: When Morland Holmes asks you to take a meeting, you take a meeting.

Capt. Gregson: "Creative..." What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Watson: ...And you've turned all the pictures upside down.
Holmes: I thought we needed a new perspective...
Watson: Because bats have solved so many homicides.


Watson: ...Or maybe I need sleep.
Holmes: That seems more likely.

Watson: All right, let's just call it a night. And we'll just look at this with fresh eyes tomorrow...
Holmes: This is how a bat would look at the problem.

Capt. Gregson: Her old C.O. called her "creative." You know what that's code for. You've heard it enough. It's the word that cops tend to use when they talk about you and Joan. You two want to search someplace without a warrant, you do it. And then, if you need to, you claim that you heard someone yelling for help from inside. You want the cops to look at someone, but you don't have cause? You call in an anonymous tip.

Holmes: Home of the Shamrock Poppers. Yeah, deep-fried jalapeños and cheese rolled in green bread crumbs.
Det. Bell: You a fan?
Holmes: I'd sooner eat a pig carcass rotting in a shallow pond. And I could, 'cause I've got access to several.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий