14 авг. 2018 г.

The Coffin

Preacher 3×5


T.C.: What do you think?
Jody: I think someone got an ass-kickin' comin'.

Tulip: I don't know what all the whats and whys or, you know, what the rules are around here.
Jesse: Whats and whys?

Tulip: ...But she's a bad bitch, and we got stuff to do out there in the world. Cassidy got out, and now it's our turn... God's not gonna kick his own ass.

Tulip: My question is... if it breaks the spell and gets us the hell out of here... why don't we just kill her?

Jesse: You up for a fist fight?

Messenger: Sir, call for you from Masada.
Herr Starr: Masada?
Messenger: It's the Allfather.

Herr Starr: His training may take longer than we anticipated.
Allfather: How much longer?
Herr Starr: Oh, not much. A year. Maybe five.

Lara: I like the hat, sir. Very Don Draper.

Tulip: Why hasn't Jesse just killed you already?

Jesse: That's why I'm one of the good guys... 'cause there's way too many of the bad.


Tulip: I'm telling you, a Kimber Compact II is what you want. Twenty-two pound recoil. I mean, only seven in your mag, but then, a double tap still drops three-and-a-half bogeys.
Jody: I'm a Smith & Wesson man myself.
Tulip: Please. Smith & Wesson's for cops and pussies.


Jody: I'd be worried... if I were you...
Tulip: Worryin's for pussies, too.

Jesse: What the hell you want me to do about it? I'm trapped in a coffin at the bottom of a swamp.
Pilgrim: Think about it, son. Ya can sit around here like a ninny, waitin' till these trains stop a-comin', or ya can get off yer backside and blow up the tracks.

Tulip: A seven-letter "observant person"... is a "witness."

Lara: Vlad has been impaled.

Cassidy: Schlampity... It's upside down.

Cassidy: "Jeopardy." Jeopardy? What's a jeopardy? I don't... I don't think that's even a word, mate.

Tulip: All the free will in the world, and I still find a way to screw it up... Just like God said.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий