1 авг. 2018 г.

I Want You To Think of Me

Mozart in the Jungle 4×9


Rodrigo: Could I borrow your oboe for a second?... I think I-I learned how to play this through osmosis with Hai Lai.

Warren Boyd: You have got to learn how to take criticism.Literally, that's how your entire career will be.

Warren Boyd: Violinists don't cry. Violists cry. You want to be a violist?

Warren Boyd: You're very talented. That's why I'm being tough with you. When I'm nice to you then you'll know you have a problem.

Norton: Maestro, this is beneath you. You are the only living conductor in my collection. What is one oboist to the millions who adore you?.. To Rodrigo De-fucking-Sousa!

Hesby: Well, monogamy is unnatural anyway. We all betray each other in the end...

Hailey: What's wrong with him?
Shawn: I think it's you.

Rodrigo: You're never gonna be a great conductor, Hai Lai! Never! Nunca. Jamais. And you know why? Because you're listening to me all the time, and you're listening to Thomas, and you're listening to your father and you have to stop that. Listen to the music! Just play with the music! Okay? Just fucking play with the blood, Hai Lai!

Thomas: So you throw away a perfectly wonderful relationship just because I've been an asshole?

Rodrigo: Wolfgang!
Karl Mozart: Piece of scheisse!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий