2 авг. 2018 г.

Standing Order

Transparent 4×1


Maura: I am going to Israel. Yes. Uh, the Holy Land. Uh, they asked me to present a paper at the Judaism and Gender Conference...

Maura: So, let's just hope that I am better received there than the last Jew who went a-preachin'.

Shelly: The condo rules, the condo rules... This place is like a dictatorship. It's worse than America.

Maura: In Israel? Um, they call it... Keynoting. And they use it as a verb. And "Judaism, Cold War, and Gender" is the name of my lecture. Triple threat.

Shelly: I would like to go to Israel before I die. I planted a tree there.
Bryna: Darling, we all planted trees there. I think it's a scam.

Len: It doesn't end. That's the beauty of golf.
Bryna: This is so goyishe. Grown men and their balls.

Josh: They need to get over it already. They should just call it Israelstine or Pisrael.

Bryna: I will tell you what the problem with the two-state solution is. It sounds too much like the Final Solution...

Josh: Why do you want to do this every week?
Sarah: What? No, family is gross, but it's important.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий