9 авг. 2018 г.

Cool Guy

Transparent 4×4


Ali: You can do anything on this thing. Finding your long-lost father is nothing compared to some of the stalking I've done.
Maura: This is insane.

Maura: What the fuck are we doing?
Ali: Cool Guy.

Ali: He lives like a Malibu Jew.

Maura: I, well, I'm, I'm... Explain.
Ali: Um... Do you know what transgender is? It means you thought she was a boy, but she's a woman.

Lila: And so, Len, you would be, like, the... the Yoko?

Moshe Pfefferman: ...But then, Israel. Yeah, it was... a new country. A country for us, our safe haven. And if that doesn't scream second chance, I don't know what does.

Lila: Like, um... a... poly-hearted, bisexual, human... woman. Yeah.

Moshe Pfefferman: She was like a depressed person.... Why? 'Cause of the fucking Holocaust. You ever heard of it? I'm trying to explain to you, some families got out. But... no family ever got out clean.

Maura: Why didn't they tell me? My whole life, I thought I was alone in this. Imagine if I'd known...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий