2 авг. 2018 г.

The Word

The Handmaid's Tale 2×13

h
June: There won't be a marker anywhere. Heretics don't get to rest in peace. Here, they use them as animal feed.

June: Waste not, want not. All we leave behind is the uniform. Wife. Handmaid. Martha. Mother. Daughter. Girlfriend. Queen. Bitch. Criminal. Sinner. Heretic. Prisoner.

Rita: I treated her like shit...
June: ...I slept with her husband.

June: What are you gonna do when they come for your daughter?

Commander Waterford: The mouth of a woman is a deep pit, he that falls therein will suffer. You are the misery of all man. All of you.

June: I found a book. It was hidden in her things. It's a Bible.
Janine: Wow. Brave.

June: You'll get through it... Just imagine your Commander falling into a wood chipper or something.

Commander Lawrence: See, this is the problem. How am I supposed to motivate employees if I can't leverage salaries? Herzberg, right?

Serena: The Holy Scripture is a miracle. It is a gift given by Him to all of humanity. We believe that our sons and daughters should be taught to read it.
Commander Putnam: That is a radical proposal, Mrs. Waterford...

Serena: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. In Him was life, and life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness."


Serena: "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Grace: The Galatians?
Naomi: No. Goethe. A German heretic.
Serena: William Basil King, actually. A Canadian minister.

Serena: I tried...

Commander Waterford: God, send me an obedient woman.

Commander Waterford: We all have our roles to play. Serena needed to be reminded of hers.

Commander Waterford: We could try again. For a boy, this time. It could be fun...

June: Go fuck yourself, Fred.

Commander Waterford: ...As long as you... behave properly.

Commander Lawrence: You like music?... Who doesn't like music?

Serena: May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May His face shine on you, and may He be gracious unto you, and may He lift up his countenance upon you. My sweet... My sweet Nichole... And may He grant you peace.

Emily: What is happening?
Commander Lawrence: I'm getting myself in deep shit.

Commander Lawrence: Have a nice life!... Don't get caught! Keep away from drugs!

June: Call her Nichole. Tell her I love her.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий